We will arrange the music for your composition, mix the track and also master it. This backing music arrangement of a song will comprise of a prelude, interludes and an ending, played on a variety of instruments. We have separate musicians for arrangement and mixing & mastering. This gives you the best possible results.
What we will need from you:
· Complete lyrics of the song.
· Composition (Melody) or tune of the song played on piano or flute.
· Genre (The type or basic categorization of a song based on the mood, style and type of instruments used) – Western, Classical, Ghazal, Sufi, Children Song, Love Song, Album, Bhajan, Patriotic, Dance no, Item no.
· Singing Proficiency – Professional, Semi professional or amateur. (The difficulty level of singing along with the track would be according to your Singing Proficiency)
· Specific instrument if any – Where to be used and how prominent.
Example – A piece of an instrument (Sitar) somewhere after the second interlude or always in the background.
· Track Reference if any or sample of an instrument.
· Special Effects if any and where to be used.
· Specific tune (if any) for the prelude or interludes
NOTE – Specification of these details is mandatory, otherwise we will expect you to accept the arrangement the way we prepare it, and extra modifications would be chargeable. For more details, refer to pricing.
· Length of the song (Time Duration).
· Vocals – Placement of vocals i.e. from where the song starts - with an alaap or after the prelude.
We will deliver the following:
· 2 Tracks.
1st– minus 1 track (without the melody).
2nd– Guide track (with the melody played on piano).
· If you require Demo vocals sung by a singer, the charges would be extra.
· 1 modification free based on customer feedback and suggestions (extra modifications after the first would be chargeable)
· Cost of a standard song - $199.99
· Extra modifications after the first (per modification) - $19.99
· Please contact us for the cost of an unmixed track (with all instruments in separate open tracks)
üMaximum details required so that customer satisfaction is achieved at once.